Start Your Day In The Light
One small change in your waking moment can change the energy and flow of the day. You can have a good energy day through conscious choices and actions that help you align with your empowered self.The Universe wants to create beauty with you, so turn up your light and focus on what is in your power.
How do you start your day?
Do you get up and feel your feet on the ground, or do you wake up wishing you were back in bed? Do you take some time to breathe? or say your gratitude’s? Every morning starts a new day, the cycle of the night has refreshed you, you went to dreamland and did so much centered breathing throughout the night that your energy shifted and changed. During your sleeping hours, you are in a more natural state of being, you are recharging through the night which means the moment you wake you are just beginning.
Often we jump right back into the “yesterday’s” and the to-do lists, the daily routines and the stresses of life. Its normal. Some of you may find yourselves waking up to get the day over with, or trying to find purpose in the daily life, and some may just be getting it done and powering through. Most of us are just trying to get by and do what we need to do. This is why it is so important to start the day with the light, to welcome in a grounding and activation that can help you throughout the day. I know that my practice of welcoming in the light in the morning has helped me step out of the “just another day” mind frame and into the “how can I be of empowered service to my life today” mindset.
Good Morning is more than a saying, it is an activation of energy we can give ourselves before we begin the day. Think of the moment you wake up as a moment of simplicity. Quality time, even 1 minute of it, is a life changer.
You don’t wake up saying “I am healed”, but you do wake up saying “I am healing constantly”. It is a constant process of awareness and conscious choice to heal in every given moment. This is about healing emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually; asking yourself what you choose to feel vs. what the circumstance demands you feel, or, what you could do, rather than what you always do. We often take all our worries, fears, stresses, and emotional baggage and carry them into every piece of our life, almost like a permanent tattoo we have decided to brand ourselves with. We do this because we don’t know what else to do with ourselves. When a weight comes down upon us, we believe that the best thing to do is carry it, it’s either that or face it, accept it, acknowledge what is wrong and then fix it.
The way to transformation is by conscious choice. and by beginning the day with this choice. You can accomplish great transformations with each connected and empowered movement you make. It is an illusion that you believe odds are stacked against you, or that you are alone in this existence. Your miracles start each day you take a breath and remind yourself that there is more to life than just this day to day.
Here are a few tips to start your day in the light
- Begin your with a deep breath, do not reach for a phone or jump out of bed. Set the alarm for 10 minutes earlier than you normally wake, spend this time embracing your joy and peace. – If you want to change your life, you must change your routines.
- Plant both feet on the floor, do not jump out of bed and scramble to get the day over with. As you feel the floor beneath your feet, imagine your energy rooting into Mother Earth.
- Ask the Universe to join you today in creating life with love and understanding. Invite your higher self to join todays unfolding. “Today I am aligning with the light and allowing my inner power to take the lead”.
- As you invite your day in, pay close attention to those things you are grateful for. List them off and give thanks for them.
- Notice your fears, what has crept in today. Stress? Anxiety? Worry? Sadness? Ask the Divine Universe to help you transform this fear into a higher understanding and truth so you can face it with love.
- Nourish the body with healthy food, you only like the unhealthy food because it is addicting and entices you. Learn to notice why you eat unhealthy. We were not made to consume processed junk. We grew up being taught to.
- Speak your day into existence. What will you accept today? What will you not accept? Be alert to life. Pay attention to all the beauty around you.
- Nourish the mind. Create inner dialogue that is honest, loving and empowering. Help your mind create pathways of empowerment.
- Nourish the soul. Your day needs you. Your life needs you. You can feel joy, happiness and love today. You can enjoy life, in fact, you need to. You must give yourself permission to do so.
- Learn something new. Start something new. Finish what you started. Be a student as well as a teacher. Life is constantly giving you experience.
- Heal constantly. Do not stop healing, every day will ask this of you.